Monday, April 12, 2010

Matthew is now 3 lbs 14 oz! He is doing well and has moved from Intensive care to Intermediate care. He is still in the Intensive care nursery but the level of care needed is lower. He is still in the isolette and getting fed with a tube and has a little bit of oxygen. In a week they are thinking of trying to get him to drink from a bottle.

James visited yesterday and said he was very alert. He was looking around and gave him a half smile. He must be a ladies man because he smiles a lot for the nurses.

I talked to the neonatologist today and he said he thinks it will be another 3-4 weeks give or take a little, depending on how Matthew is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hooray! Every small step is so exciting. Good luck with the bottle- that was a tough one for Quinn. Hah, well I guess everything was but... well you know what I mean. :)

    btw, I love the new pictures!!

    ReplyDelete