Matthew got moved to an open crib on Sunday! He is one step closer to coming home.
He was visited by Aunt Liz last night and did lots of smiling and sleeping.
He is now 4 lbs 7 oz and is getting too big for some of his preemie clothes.
The doctors are saying maybe two more weeks until he comes home. I think he might surprise us and take off and be able to come home sooner.
Matthew is in an area that is called 'the beach' because behind him is a mural of Cape Hatteras. I took some pictures of he and Aunt Liz hanging out at the beach!
Liz and James will go visit him again tonight- so more pictures to come.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4lb 7 oz! WOWWY! That is awesome- so exciting. It is only a matter of time until your whole family is together!
ReplyDeleteVery nice of Auntie Liz to coordinate her outfit with his blanket. The current picture is terrific.
ReplyDeleteFunny. I wonder why hospitals have never changed their baby blankets? i think they have been the same for years?
ReplyDelete